Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Challenge #240 - Sketch

Hello, Fiona here again. Welcome to the second of my challenges for September. Being the second Tuesday, it means that it's time for a sketch and after a lot of head scratching this is what I came up with.



Feel free to flip or rotate the sketch when creating your card.

Here is some inspiration from the design team to jump start your creativity:

Fiona

Beverley

Cathy

Emily

Karen


Patricia
~ taking a break ~

Samantha

Guest Designer - Nelly Groenenberg


Our challenge requirements are listed in the Challenge Rules tab. Please read them carefully before linking your card. Happy crafting!


Challenge End Time: 6:00 p.m. Eastern U.S. time/11:00 p.m. London U.K. time Monday, September 18, 2017


2 comments:

  1. Please accept my apologies for not having our Guest Designer Nelly's card and the linkup tool included in our challenge post at the time it was originally published. I was called away from home due to a family emergency late last week, and I have not been able to get that worked into the post. I have forwarded the information to another CC&S design team member, and she will update the post as quickly as she can. Thank you for bearing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patricia, I hope you and your family are ok xx

    ReplyDelete

We would like to hear what's on your mind. Please leave us a comment!