Thursday, June 09, 2016

Sketch Challenge #177

Hey!

It's Bev here, your hostess for June. I'm back this week with my first sketch challenge of the month, I hope it sparks some creativity for you. Thank you to everyone who played along last week with the colour challenge last week, so much wonderful inspiration. We will be posting the winners on Monday, so be sure to stop by and check them out.

Anyway, back to the sketch...



I've started off with a fairly easy sketch, the tag and star elements can be switched out to suit what you have in your stash, but I'd like to see the basis of the sketch on your card. Feel free to flip, rotate or make a square card. I look forward to seeing what you create.

Here is some inspiration from the design team to get your creative juices flowing:

Louise
~ taking a break ~


Stef


Guest Designer - Fiona


Our challenge requirements are listed in the Challenge Rules tab.  Please read them carefully before linking your card.  Happy crafting!


Challenge End Time:  6:00 p.m. Eastern U.S. time/11:00 p.m. London U.K. time Wednesday 15th June 2016.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We would like to hear what's on your mind. Please leave us a comment!